Wilson continues its successful line of high-performance tennis shoes with the Rush Pro 2.5. Updated with new Sensifeel technology, a minimally layered insole that maintains comfort while maintaining superior support. True to its past, the Rush Pro 2.5 is stable and keeps you locked-in for a comfortable ride whether you like to hammer it out from the baseline with hard lateral movements or play an all-court game and attack every part of the court. Despite the great stability, these shoes feel very fast thanks in part to the combination of Sensifeel and Wilson's Pro Torque Chassis (PTC), which provides arch technology for torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration. Another excellent tennis shoe from Wilson that provides players with stability, durability and comfort.
- Sensifeel is a minimally layered insole that provides comfort while maintaining support
- 3D-F.S. Provides support, increased response time and supports explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration
- Endofit provides forefoot and lateral reinforcement to enhance support during lateral movements and push-offs
- Dynamic Fit-DF1 is Wilson's 6 mm heel-to-toe drop that provides players with a low-to-the-ground court feel, comfort and agility
- Pro Torque Chassis (PTC) improves torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration
- R-DST+ is Wilson's best combination of comfort and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast outsoles improve court traction and grip for maximum wear and durability