The Babolat Pure Aero continues its legacy as one of the premier spin racquets on the market with this edition. The 2019 version features many of the same technologies that have made Aero racquets so successful and new material that adds comfort and control to your game. At 3 and 9 o'clock Babolat has added Cortex Pure Feel, a technology that offers excellent feel and comfort. CarbonPLYStabilizer is a new generation of high performance carbon fibers added to the racquet that reinforces the frame and provides more control and stability that is felt with every shot. Babolat's classic Aerodynamic Frame integrates the bumper and grommets for an optimal design that increases racquet head speed for even greater access to spin while FSI Spin delivers a more open string pattern combined with iconic Babolat Woofer System for maximum spin. If you play with plenty of spin and like to push opponents around with high bouncing balls, look no further than the Babolat Pure Aero.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 325 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 324
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Pure Cortex Feel
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses