Formerly called the Pure Aero VS, the Pure Aero 98 offers big hitters a powerfully precise frame. Compared to the standard Pure Aero, this model features a thinner more flexible frame and a smaller head size providing precision and control with more feel. With the 2023 model, Babolat adds comfort to the frame with the NF² Technology, which uses flax inserts in the handle and upper hoop to soften ball impact. Unique for the Pure Aero Team, Babolat has added SWX Pure Feel Technology at 3 and 9 o'clock that filters harmful vibrations for a purer feel and sound. The FSI Spin technology has gotten a new update by tightening the string spacing. The result is added control while maintaining it's exceptional ability to generate heavy top spin
Babolat Pure Aero 98 (2023) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.4oz. / 323 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.8oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 323
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro