Considered one of the most popular racquets in the past 20 years, the Pure Aero is now an iconic racquet that has been popularized by the great Rafael Nadal. With its unique capability to combine, spin, power, and control, the Pure Aero can be used by intermediate to high advanced players of any kind. Whether you are an attacking baseliner that needs acceleration with ground strokes, or an all-around player who charges the net, every player notices the unique capabilities that this racquet bestows upon its user. With the 2023 model, Babolat adds comfort to the frame with the NF² Technology, which uses flax inserts in the handle and upper hoop to soften ball impact. The FSI Spin technology has gotten a new update by tightening the string spacing. The result is added control while maintaining its exceptional ability to generate heavy topspin.
Babolat Pure Aero (2023) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 323
- Flex: 66
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Product Code: 101479