Strung with Dunlop Silk 16g multifilament @ 54 lbs
The Dunlop CX 200 LS Tennis Racquet, your answer for lightweight control. Countering the lightweight feel and swing of this racquet, Dunlop has included its Sonic Core made with Infinergy at 2 and 10 o'clock of the racquet hoop dampens impact shock and reduces vibrations for a more comfortable frame and solid feel. For added power, Dunlop includes Power Grid String Tech to generate a larger sweet spot across the string bed to increase power and forgiveness. The light pick-up weight and head light balance give this racquet an easy swing through contact and can be used to deflect fast paced balls at the net. Overall, the Dunlop CX 200 LS Tennis Racquet is a great addition to the Control Series adding lightweight speed and feel.
Dunlop CX 200 LS Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.2 oz. / 290 g.
- Unstrung Balance: 6 Pts. 325mm Head Light
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Sonic Core Infinergy
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Dunlop Synthetic