The Dunlop FX 500 LS tennis racquet has effortless power for a racquet in its weight class making it a perfect option for a wide range of players that want to hit the ball harder but don't want too much weight to swing. Dunlop has included Flex Touch Resin, a thermoplastic elastomer compound with high elasticity and vibration dampening that creates a softer feel despite the racquet's high flex. Power Boost Groove, an aerodynamic power head shape with a wider throat, creates more stability and power throughout the string bed for added comfort and a larger sweet spot. The FX 500 has a solid feel thanks to Dunlop's Sonic Core made with Infinergy technology in the racquet hoop at 2 and 10 o'clock to dampen impact shock and reduce vibrations. A racquet that has plenty of excess power for its weight class, the Dunlop FX 500 LS tennis racquet proves effective from all areas of the court.
Dunlop FX 500 LS Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 300
- Flex: 71
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Sonic Core Infinergy
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Dunlop Synthetic