The Head Gravity 25 Junior 2021 tennis racquet is the perfect racquet for the serious youngster who wants the benefits of the modern game the grown-up Gravity racquet series provides. Just like the grown-up racquet series, recommended by Ashleigh Barty and Andrey Rublev, the racquet features the new Graphene 360+ technology, a combination of Graphene 360's energy transfer and innovative spiralfibers for an enhanced flex and clean impact feel. In addition to the 16x19 string pattern, the Head Gravity 25 Junior 2021 tennis racquet also offers the head-turning crazy flip design identity of the adult series.
Recommended for juniors between 8 - 10 years of age.
Head Gravity 25 Junior 2021 Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 25 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.0 oz. / 255 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 8.1 oz. / 230 g.
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 24 mm / 24 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene 360+
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: Head Hydrosorb Pro
- Ages: 8-10