This racket features the same design and specifications as the previous Blade 98 (16x19) v6 launched in 2019.
A classic favorite of Blade players for its blend of ultimate feel and deep ball pocketing, the Blade 98 (16x19) v6 returns without Countervail. Featuring a super-thin beam and relatively small head size for excellent control, this racket gives aggressive players the feel and confidence to go for their shot and dictate play. Two-handed backhand loyalists will appreciate the X2 Ergo handle designed for comfortable two-handed grip placement.
- Head Size 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27 in.
- Unstrung Weight: 304 g.
- Strung Weight: 320 g.
- Flex: 66
- Unstrung Balance: 8 Pts HL
- Beam Width: 20.6 mm / 20.6 mm / 20.6 mm
- Composition: Braided Graphite, Basalt
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended Stringing Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.