A sleek makeover makes this upgraded top tennis shoe even better. Fan's of the T22 won't be disappointed as the T22.5 offers the same comfort, roomy toe box and step in feel they expect with a lighter more performance oriented execution. The updated upper features mesh panels allowing for more breathability, while the out-sole PRC 1000 offers the same great durability fans of the T22 have come to rely on. This roomy, yet supportive shoe features a herringbone tread pattern that provides durable traction on all surfaces and the YSHBONE TPU shank helps keep the foot stable during lateral movement.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
- Upper: breathable, synthetic upper enhances comfort and flexibility. Mesh panels allow for breathability. Durable material placed in the forefoot to prevent abrasion due to toe drag. 4FOOTWRAP soft TPU appliqué that provides added medial/lateral forefoot support and helps prevent toe jam.
- Mid-sole: EVA mid-sole with shock-eraser heel insert absorbs shock while soft-spring PU forefoot insert disperses shock to enhance comfort.
- Out-sole: PRC 1000 - abrasion resistant rubber compound that provides exceptional durability. The herringbone tread pattern that provides durable traction on all surfaces.
- Shank: the injected YSHBONE TPU shank helps keep the foot stable during lateral movement.
- Weight: 15.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Colour: White/Black/Green
- Style #: 8P491149
- Year introduced: 2020