The future of modern tennis is disrupted thanks to the revolutionary creation of the Wilson Shift tennis racket. The first concept racket from Wlabs, the Shift 99/315 was specifically crafted to provide players with spin, controllable power, and confidence. Built around the insight of maximum lateral bending and best-in-class torsional stability, Shift allows players to hit the ball consistently deep in the court with increased confidence and spin on each shot. Shift 99/315 features an 18x20 string pattern for enhanced control, giving players a more connected feel upon contact.
What makes the Shift so special? An innovative bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and spin. It's the first racket of its kind to experience lateral bending with minimal torsional bending. On top of its unique and patented technology, the Shift's design is a sleek arctic prism that creates a futuristic look.
Wilson Shift 99 (315) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 99 sq. in. / 639 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.7 oz. / 331 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 329
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 23.5 mm / 23.5 mm / 23.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Pro Performance