Some call if the definition of power.
You will call it your unfair advantage.
We call it the Pure Drive.
Babolat launched the Pure Drive in 1994 and quickly established the benchmark for power. With every subsequent model, we’ve innovated and evolved to meet the demands of the game. It’s no wonder the Pure Drive is one of the most popular and versatile racquets in the world. The 10th generation of the Pure Drive offers point-ending explosive power with increased feel.
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches
- Length: 27 inches
- Weight: 10.6 oz / 300 g unstrung
- Balance: 7 pts head light / 320mm unstrung
- Swingweight: 319
- Beam width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Flex: 72 RA
- Tension Range: 50-59 lbs / 23-27 kg
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Style #: 2020-21