One of the most acclaimed and historic racquets of all time makes its return for 2023. Known as 'The People's Racquet', the RADICAL series has a bold, new, asymmetrical design. With the innovative Auxetic technology delivering a tremendous impact feel and magnified playability, the upgraded Radical MP offers a modern blend of power, control and spin. This racquet is cut for all-court performance players and includes exclusive technologies, including sound grommets which enable greater string movement for added power and optimized sound/vibrations. Head continues to include Graphene in the frame, which reduces deformation upon ball impact resulting in a crisper and smoother transfer of energy. The Head Radical MP 2023 is a punishing racquet for any style of game. The MP version is lighter than the Pro, so it offers a touch more forgiveness if you're having an off day. It's highly suitable for intermediate to advanced level players, which makes this a very versatile and deadly racquet.
Head Radical MP 2023 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 325
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 20 mm / 23 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene 360+
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: Head Hydrosorb Pro
- Head Control Power Index: 400