Wilson has updated its Pro Staff series with new technology and a fresh cosmetic. The Wilson Pro Staff 97 v14 tennis racquet brings two new features. First is Paradigm Bending, which optimizes bending location for increased precision. Another new addition is the Ergonomic End Cap that yields improved comfort and playability. The Braid 45 and String Mapping tech returns, enhancing stability and feel with each shot baseline or volley at the net. Players looking for the ultimate feel and responsiveness in their racquet will love the V14. The colour-shifting paint makes it to the Pro Staff line, this time with a copper and black colourway. The 14th generation of this racquet continues to impress serious players who need a racquet that provides a superior feel, control, and precision. Advanced-level players who need just a touch more pop will absolutely love how this racquet performs on the court.
Wilson Pro Staff 97 v14 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 97 sq. in. / 626 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.7 oz. / 330 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 330
- Flex: 66
- Beam Width: 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Braid 45
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Pro Performance