The future of modern tennis is disrupted thanks to the revolutionary creation of the Wilson Shift tennis racket. The first concept racket from Wlabs, the Shift 99L was specifically crafted to provide players with massive spin and controllable power in a racquet that is easy to swing. Built around the insight of maximum lateral bending and best-in-class torsional stability, Shift allows players to hit the ball consistently deep in the court with increased confidence and spin on each shot. Shift 99L features a 16x20 string pattern for a balance of control, spin, and power.
What makes the Shift so special? An innovative bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and spin. It's the first racket of its kind to experience lateral bending with minimal torsional bending. On top of it's unique and patented technology, the Shift's design is a sleek arctic prism that creates a futuristic look.
Wilson Shift 99L V1 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 99 sq. in. / 639 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 310
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 23.5 mm / 23.5 mm / 23.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 58 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Pro Performance